All our contractors – who help fulfil the obligations of our instruction – have not only worked with us for many years, but are also handpicked as the best fit for our client, the development and its location. These relationships enable us to assure the quality, reliability and consistency of our service.
- Thorough tendering: we strive for a balance of quality and value, ensuring residents are satisfied on cost and results, and involving any requested contractors and requirements
- Highly responsive: emergencies are dealt with promptly and effectively due to excellent contractor communications and their proximity to sites
- Valuable local knowledge: connections with local authorities, awareness of any restrictions the area may present, familiarity with local suppliers
- Quality control: we monitor all works carried out by our contractors and request adjustments, where necessary
- Planned works: for larger maintenance and project works, detailed surveys and reports are provided, with accurate specifications, costs and timescales
- Compliance & safety: we ensure relevant health & safety, fire risk assessments, and water risk assessments are completed and actioned, where necessary, including specialist areas like trees and drainage systems and SUDS
Want to know more?
Contact Nicola Fagan0121 233 2330