Our comprehensive residential management service includes the collection of rent and administering of property service charges.
Benefitting from over 20 years experience in providing proactive property management, we currently achieve the following:
- £10,000,000 annual rent and service charge roll
- 95% of rent collected within 21 days
To keep our clients fully informed of their cash position at all times, our rental management service also includes regular quarterly reporting on both the rent and service charge collection. Residential service charges
Service charges are used to recover the costs associated with repairing and maintaining a residential property and cover the following aspects:
- Cleaning, maintenance and redecoration of communal areas
- Maintenance of estate roads and landscaped and car parking areas
- Building/properties management and buildings insurance
At KWB Residential we will always keep the service charge to a minimum level through transparent and competitive tendering, with our aim to maintain/improve the level of your residential management service at the most competitive rates.
Want to know more?
Contact Nicola Fagan0121 233 2330