With our experience in residential management, we have in place a range of processes and services to ensure that residents are kept happy in their homes. The depth to our customer care means that we can avoid, as much as possible, resident issues being raised with you, the client. This is how we minimise client concerns, and one of the many ways in which we seek to uphold and enhance our client’s reputation.
- 24/7 emergency helpline: our helpline function means that we can be made aware of issues immediately and the sooner we know, the sooner we can act upon it
- Resident meetings: we hold resident meetings so that issues can be discussed in an open forum. Here we establish any problems that have not been yet raised through our other methods of contact. These meetings also allow us to ensure that – where possible – any works or adjustments to site or service are undertaken in the interests of the popular opinion within the community
- Proactive liaison service: we engage with the local authority and police, as well as local community interest groups and neighbours in dealing with existing, developing and potential issues
- Literature: we produce various pieces of literature, for the benefit of residents, including:
- Regular updates: handouts, letters and notice boards
- Residents guides
KWB Residential Hub
In addition to customer care provisions, such as our 24/7 emergency helpline, we offer the KWB Residential Hub – an invaluable resource. The investments we have made in creating a secure online facility for the use of our clients and their residents helps make things much simpler. This easily accessible online portal is responsive design and, therefore, mobile-friendly. Please visit the KWB Residential portal.
This site can hold various pages regarding the estate and residency:
- An online form for residents to register any queries or complaints
- Lists of valuable contacts, including contacts for emergency works that are not within the remit of our instruction – such as plumbers and electricians
- Details of any planned works in the area, either being carried out by ourselves or the local authority
- Financial and property documentation, such as details on ground rents, service charges and insurance
Want to know more?
Contact Nicola Fagan0121 233 2330