Garretts Green Lane provides warehouses for sale/to let Birmingham - great frontage with large enclosed yard - redevelopment opportunity
For sale | To let
Garretts Green Lane471-481 Garretts Green Lane, Garretts Green, Birmingham, West Midlands, B33 0SG
|Type||Industrial, Development land|
|Tenure||Freehold | Leasehold|
|Size||69,154 sq ft|
|Yard||Large enclosed yard|
|Rates||Varies according to the area of the building|
|Freehold price||£3.45 million FH|
|Leasehold price||£4.95 per sq ft LH (warehouse); £10.00 per sq ft LH (offices)|
Garretts Green Lane offers industrial space to let or for sale Birmingham. This is a well-connected area, approximately 3 miles from Birmingham Airport and 5 miles from Birmingham city centre. It is close to J5 M6 with connections to the national motorway network.
Lea Hall Train Station is situated 0.4 miles away, giving access to Birmingham International Station, 4 miles away, and Birmingham New Street, 5 miles away, with regular rail connections to the rest of the UK.Back to top
Garretts Green Lane is suitable for industrial use and offers an urban warehouse space in well-connected East Birmingham. The unit is single-storey and brick-built with on-site parking and a spacious yard area.
Freehold and leasehold occupiers will be considered:
- The freehold quoting price is £3.45 million (excluding VAT).
- Parties interested in freehold benefit from 2 office leases on Aerial House and Lloyd House. There is freedom to refurbish the warehouse space to your own specification.
- The office areas may be leased without the warehouse space at a cost of £10.00 per sq ft.
- The warehouse areas, which are available either as a whole or in part, are available for lease at £4.95 sq ft.
- The warehouse space will also be refurbished for industrial use following leasehold transactions.
The Garretts Green Lane multi-let warehouse facility benefits from the following specification:
- Large private yard space
- On-site parking
- Access points on Bannerley Road
- Two 2-storey office buildings
- Opportunity to refurbish to own specification
The whole site measures approximately 2.34 acres.Back to top
On-site parking is provided at the front of the office building, accessible from Bannerley Road. Parking is also available along Granby Road.
|Garretts Green Lane||Industrial/office space (sq ft)||Industrial/office space (sq m)|
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT