2470 Regents Court provides self-contained first floor offices on Birmingham Business Park - refurbished to Grade 'A' standard
2470 Regents CourtThe Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B37 7YE
|Size||4,705 sq ft|
|Rates||£6.15 per sq ft|
|Service charge||£3.91 per sq ft|
|Leasehold price||£21.50 per sq ft|
Birmingham Business Park is situated 9 miles to the east of Birmingham city centre, 13 miles to the west of Coventry and 3 miles north of Solihull. The Business Park is the most established out-of-town location in the West Midlands and boasts an impressive range of occupiers.
Offices on Birmingham Business Park benefit from excellent road communications, being situated just off Junction 6 of the M42, which provides access to the M6/M6 Toll Road, M40 and the M5. Birmingham Airport and International Railway Station are within close proximity, together with the National Exhibition Centre.Back to top
2470 Regents Court comprises a detached 2-storey campus-style office building. The self-contained first-floor suite has recently been extensively refurbished to Grade ‘A’ standard.
It provides open plan offices, ready for any tenant bespoke fit out, set around its own central stairs/service core.Back to top
The refurbished office space at 2470 Regents Court also offers:
- Daikin VRV air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings with new LED lighting and feature lighting to stairs
- Raised access floors
- Dedicated ground floor entrance with intercom entry
- New first floor reception area
- New carpeting and floor coverings throughout
- Double-glazed windows with powder-coated frames
- New showers and WCs dedicated to the first floor
- Ducting and electrical feed so tenant can fit their own external vehicle charging point
The property benefits from 24 designated car parking spaces, equating to 1:196 sq ft.
|Office suite||Office space (sq ft)||Office space (sq m)|
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT