Fully refurbished, 7 Waterfront Business Park provides Grade A offices in Brierley Hill geared for wellbeing and energy efficiency - click VIRTUAL TOUR above for video
7 Waterfront Business ParkDudley Road, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 1LX
|Size||15,530 sq ft|
|Rates||£7.00 psf (approx)|
|Service charge||£3.20 (plus electricity charges)|
|Leasehold price||£13.50 per sq ft per annum|
Located adjacent to the extensive retail and leisure complex of Merry Hill, 7 Waterfront Business Park provides fully refurbished, Grade A offices in Brierley Hill, an exceptional location for business and a vibrant working environment. Occupiers already attracted to the park include West Midlands Ambulance Service, Higgs & Son Solicitors, Dudley College of Technology, Innovise Software, Royal Mail and Emmerson Process Management.
Waterfront Business Park provides 230,000 sq ft of accommodation in 9 self-contained buildings.
Merry Hill Bus Station provides direct connections to Cradley Heath Train Station, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
The Wednesbury to Brierley Hill Midlands Metro extension is planning for completion by the end of 2023. The new line will extend the already successful Metro service further into the heart of the Black Country providing links to local bus services, the existing national railway network and proposed HS2 network.Back to top
7 Waterfront Business Park provides 32,965 sq ft of Grade ‘A’ office space to let Brierley Hill with 165 car parking spaces available. Situated over 2 floors, the property has a pitched roof topped by a roof lantern providing natural light to a central atrium. The ground floor is let in its entirety Talbots Solicitors and the first floor is now available extending to 15,530 sq ft.
To take a virtual tour of the property click here.Back to top
7 Waterfront Business Park has been fully refurbished to the following Grade A specification, geared towards wellbeing and energy efficiency:
- New VRV air conditioning system
- New air handling system to include U/V sterilisation within ductwork (air handling system to provide 12 litres per second assuming 1:8 sq m occupancy)
- CO2 sensing to fresh air system for green efficiency
- New lift car with air purifier
- Thermal imaging door entry control system
- Suspended ceilings with integral flat panel LED lighting
- Day light dimming to perimeter light fittings
- Complete decoration throughout to include sterishield paint finishes to common areas
- Raised access floor for cable management with low noise buzz bar system installed
- New WCs with full height cubicles and doors and integral vanity units with non-touch technology. Each WC will have its own independent ventilation system
- Four new shower cubicles
- Integral bike storage and lockers
- New carpeting throughout
The property benefits from 82 allocated car parking spaces.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT