Self-contained modern, high specification office buildings located in a picturesque countryside location.
9 Ardent CourtWilliam St James Way, Henley in Arden, B95 5GF
|Size||1,227 sq ft - 1,226 sq ft|
|Rates||£4.92 per sq ft|
|Service charge||Details on application|
|Leasehold price||£14.70 per sq ft|
The exclusive Ardent Court office development consists of 10 office units located in Henley in Arden which in turn is surrounded by picturesque countryside and lies within easy access by road, rail and air. The town is located on the A3400 in Warwickshire, which is 8 miles north of Stratford-upon-Avon, 11 miles to the south of Solihull and 18 miles south of Birmingham.
The town is situated only 5 minutes from Junction 16 of the M40 and 10 minutes from Junction 4 of the M42. 9 & 10 Ardent Court are located in an enviable location just 5 minutes’ walk from the local train station, which has direct links from Birmingham Snow Hill and Stratford-upon-Avon. Birmingham and Coventry Airport are both within 30 minutes’ drive of the town.
Henley in Arden is a vibrant and friendly market town offering a wealth of shops, restaurants, wine bars, public houses and banks situated along its High Street.
- The town benefits from a number of sports and leisure facilities including two golf courses, a tennis club and a sports club which has a number of activities for all ages.
- The town itself boasts a number of excellent schools including primary and higher educational facilities.
- Henley-in-Arden and the surrounding Warwickshire countryside is a very sought after residential location.
- There are three public car parks within walking distance of the development which are free to use.
- A traditional market takes place in the town every Wednesday and Saturday.
Unit 9 Ardent Court is a self-contained office buildings each arranged over three storeys. The building benefits from 5 car parking spaces which are situated adjacent to the building and accessed via an electronic security gate with free public parking close by.Back to top
Unit 9 Ardent Court benefit from the following specification:
- Comfort cooling
- Suspended ceilings
- Cat II lighting
- 3 compartment trunking
- Fuylly carpeted throughout
- Timber feature staircase and handrails
- Stained softwood double-glazed windows and doors
- Fire and burglar alarm systems
- Mobility office entrance doors
- Russel slate grey roof tiles
- Fully maintained courtyard environment with security gates
- Cycle racks
- Allocated on-site car parking with free public parking close by
There are 5 car parking spaces allocated to the building.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT