9 & 10 Chestnut Court is located within Sambourne on Jill Lane which provides direct access to the A448 Bromsgrove Road and the A441 Evesham Road. The scheme is located approximately ½ mile from Studley, 5 miles south of Redditch and 4.5 miles north of Alcester.
Just over 10 minutes’ drive away, Junction 3 of the M42 offers an excellent link to the motorway network with the M42/M40 for Birmingham, Coventry and London and the M5 motorway. Redditch railway station is located within 5 miles.Back to top
Chestnut Court is a new development of high quality offices that number 20 in total and are located in an ideal rural setting on the Worcestershire/Stratford border.
Units 9 & 10 benefits from the previous tenants fit-out which includes high quality partitioned offices/meeting room and a large kitchen area. The accommodation extends to 3,150 sq ft and is spread over 2 floors.Back to top
– Comfort cooling and heating
– Two-storey self-contained courtyard offices
– Traditional cavity wall construction with clay pitched tiled roofs
– Oak gable ends and cedar panels
– Two compartment perimeter trunking for power, voice and data cabling
– LG7 lighting
– Suspended ceilings to ground floor with recessed lighting
– Disabled toilet
– Secure gated environment
– CCTV 24hr monitored system
– Provision for cycle racks
Current occupiers include Scaramanga Design Ltd, Airology Systems Ltd, HISL Ltd, Nortech, Innov8 and Capita.Back to top
The units benefit from 12 on site car parking spaces.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT