This out-of-town area, which has received significant investment in recent years, encompasses the 40 mile M42 motorway, stretching through Birmingham and the greater West Midlands. Whilst activity has traditionally been strong in the Solihull office market, KWB has also demonstrated its significant presence in the Worcestershire office market in recent months and particular success with Redditch office space, which has accounted for 50% of its latest sales and lettings. This continues the trend of a successful first half of the year for Midlands’ office transactions for KWB.
The last 3 months have seen the completion of a number of prestigious sales and lettings for the office relocation specialists:
- Empire Court offices in Redditch to JHP training consultants: 1,200 sq ft
- Rectory Court offices in Alvechurch to Sign Solutions and Canterbury Care: 4,951 sq ft
- Ardent Court offices in Henley-in-Arden to WK Cox and Iperium Consulting: 4,908 sq ft
- Solihull Parkway offices at Birmingham Business Park to Alert Life Sciences: 5,650 sq ft
- Chestnut Court offices in Redditch to Capita, Normtec, Innov8, HPI and Kiddivouchers: 15,750 sq ft
- Cranmore Drive offices in Solihull to Etrinsic: 8,670 sq ft
- Delta View offices in Sheldon to Mencap: 3,700 sq ft
- Lanner Building offices in Redditch to HLN architects: 4,281 sq ft
- Osprey House offices in Redditch to NEW College: 30,000 sq ft
- 2460 Regents Court offices at Birmingham Business Park to Alpro Soya: 4,892 sq ft
- The Phoenix Building offices at Blythe Valley Park to Caterpillar Finance: 12,013 sq ft
- Quartz Point offices at Birmingham Business Park to Parkstone Group: 4,694 sq ft
Benefitting from excellent transport links and value for money, the M42 continues to offer prime office rents out-of-town, boosting the market for high quality office space.