FORE provides brand new, Grade A office space in Solihull, for sale or to let, located off Junction 4 of the M42, adjacent to Blythe Valley Business Park. These headquarters style Solihull offices are situated at the heart of the UK’s motorway network and, with direct links to the M6, M40 and the M5, offer one of the best business park locations in the West Midlands. Birmingham Airport and International Railway Station are within 10 minutes drive of the Solihull offices and provide regular train links to the rest of the UK, strengthening FORE Solihull offices’ central position and excellent connectivity.
With direct access to the A34, a main arterial road into Birmingham city centre, and ease of access provided by its own traffic light system, FORE offices in Solihull also enjoy a direct and frequent bus service to Solihull town centre. The 166 shuttle service operates between Blythe Valley and Solihull Bus station via FORE Solihull offices, offering good onward connections to rail and other bus services.
Solihull, which is home to approximately 7,000 businesses employing almost 100,000 people, has proved itself to be an extremely desirable office location in which to set up or locate an existing business, offering a central location, a range of high quality accommodation and, most importantly, a skilled workforce. Last year, the Solihull economy outperformed every other West Midlands sub region as a result of the prosperity in the automotive and ICT sectors.Back to top
FORE is a major commercial property development in Solihull, situated in one of the last remaining and sought after central locations in the UK. The 17-acre landmark site, which provides flexible, high quality office space in Solihull, is ideal for new headquarters-style offices. Hugely prominent and highly visible from the M42, this new business park in Solihull has branding and visual identity opportunities that are without comparison. FORE provides individual offices to let in Solihull from 25,000 sq ft (2,320 sq m) and floors from c. 7,500 sq ft, benefitting from sustainable design, excellent on-site car parking and a unique office parkland setting.
FORE offices in Solihull are of a contemporary design with each building having its own individuality, giving occupiers a sense of identity. Excellent natural light is derived from:
- Central full height glazed receptions
- 2.7m office floor to ceiling height
- Very regular, large open plan floorplates
- Core locations providing good divisability
- Ability to merge buildings
Sustainability credentials for FORE Solihull offices
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating – minimises environmental impact
- Designed to exceed the requirements of Part L 2006 Conservation of Fuel & Power – an effective saving of 63% saving on energy consumption
- An Energy Performance Certificate rating B – the score of 39 performs better than the benchmark for new buildings of 55
- Designed to meet the requirements of Building Regulations Part M in respect of disabled access
- Low-energy glass installed throughout – high-performance solar glass and brise soleil to reduce cooling requirements and equally, energy consumption
- Air tightness – improves energy efficiency
- High-efficiency, super-low NOx boilers – savings on gas consumption
- High-efficiency air-cooled chillers – 20% more efficient
- AC motor technology in fan coil units – reduced energy consumption
- High-efficiency ‘thermal wheel’ for ventilation energy recovery – reduced energy consumption
- Building Management System monitoring – allows the building’s performance to be logged, reviewed and optimised as appropriate to ensure correct operation and minimum energy consumption
- LG7 compliant lighting throughout – maximise energy efficiency and provide an interesting and stimulating lit environment
- Fully addressable lighting controls – all lighting is controllable for brightness, presence detection and timing control enabling usage to be controlled and energy footprint reduced
- Electrical sub-metering provided – allows monitoring of usage for cooling plant, fans, lighting and small power to enable reduction in energy usage
- Low water use sanitary fittings – reduces water usage
- Facilities provided for storage of recyclable waste – areas have been allocated in service zones for recycling of waste with easy access to and from the office buildings
- Provision of cycle storage – to encourage cycling as an alternative mode of commuting
- Demonstration of systems and user guide – all systems demonstrated to key personnel of user prior to occupation to help understanding of building, with comprehensive user manual provided in hard and electronic copies
- Construction best practice and site waste management – minimises waste and reduces impact on the environment
Developer credentials for FORE offices Solihull
BAM Properties is a leading UK commercial property development company with more than 25 years’ experience. During that time they have made their name creating quality commercial property developments for the office, retail, leisure and industrial sectors.They are committed to creating developments that meet the most exacting environmental standards. Sustainability is an important issue for BAM, who are always working with one eye on the future, making sure their developments conform not just to today’s standards but exceed them.
Superb local amenities
One of the most prosperous towns in the Midlands, Solihull town centre boasts a wealth of retail and leisure facilities just a few minutes drive away, including:
- Touchwood – a sophisticated indoor shopping centre incorporating the only John Lewis department store in the West Midlands together with 80 other stores, over 20 restaurants and a Cineworld nine-screen multiplex cinema.
- Mell Square – an outdoor shopping area incorporating Marks & Spencer, Beatties department store (owned by House of Fraser) and a host of other household name stores.
Almost next door to FORE Solihull offices is the Tesco Extra superstore with extended opening hours and petrol station.
There are numerous health clubs represented in the local area – Virgin Active, David Lloyd Leisure and Bannatyne Health & Fitness Club as well as all the major hotels also incorporating spa facilities.
Local hotels include:
- Corus Hotel Solihull (formerly The Regency Hotel), 2 minutes drive away on the A34
- De Vere Village Hotel & Leisure Club 5 minutes drive away at The Green
The area also boasts a wealth of high quality country pubs and restaurants including Nuthurst Grange and The Boot at Lapworth.Back to top
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system
- Suspended office ceilings with motion sensor LG7 lighting
- Flexible office floor plates
- Environmental commercial property BREEAM rating ‘Excellent’
- Impressive full height office reception
- Passenger lifts
- Toilet and shower facilities on each office floor
- Excellent on-site office car parking equating to 1:235 sq ft (298 car parking spaces for FORE 1 & 2)
Back to top
Excellent on-site office car parking equating to 1:235 sq ft (298 car parking spaces for FORE 1 & 2).
FORE offices in Solihull present an extremely rare opportunity to acquire self-contained offices with the best business park car parking ratio at J4 of the M42:
FORE: 1:235 sq ft
Solihull Business Park: 1:250 sq ft
Blythe Valley Business Park: 1:340 sq ft
|Office building||Office space (sq ft)|
|Second floor||10,484 - Under Offer|
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT