Business rates reduction
We can provide help and advice on:
- Calculating business rates
- Appealing your business rates 2010 valuation
- Business rates mitigation
- Completing ‘requests for information’
- Business rates exemption
- Empty business rates
- Rate relief for small businesses
- Agreeing temporary allowances with local authorities
- Challenging completion notices/prior agreeing assessments for new buildings
The ‘valuation date’ on which the 2010 Rating list is compiled is 1st April 2008 and it is important that your business rates consultant has accurate, in-depth knowledge of the market sector at this time so that they can give you reliable advice and also put forward a compelling argument in their negotiations with the Valuation Office in the event of an appeal. As leading independent property specialists in the Midlands commercial property sector, KWB has a wealth of first hand, reliable evidence at their disposal.
Until you make a saving, this is a free service and our fees are a percentage of the savings you make.
KWB, Midlands leading independent property specialists